Ten teams are currently training with MFC
A total of 10 teams are currently training at the various facilities managed by Marbella Football Center on the Costa del Sol and Alicante. 8 Norwegian, one Finnish and one Icelandic team make up this group of 10 teams.
These teams are doing training camps of around one week and ten days, taking advantage of the good weather on the Costa del Sol and the Mediterranean coast. In contrast to northern Europe, where playing football becomes very difficult in the coldest months of winter. They also take advantage of this time to play friendly matches.
List of teams currently working with Marbella Football Center:
- Rosenborg BK, training in Arroyo Enmedio (Estepona) from the 8th of March until the 18th.
- Kristiansund BK, training in Dama de Noche from the 7th of March until the 17th.
- FK Haugesund, training at Dama de Noche from the 8th of March until the 17th.
- FK Jerv, training at Doña Julia Golf (Casares) from the 1st of March until the 11th.
- FC Honka Espoo, training at Doña Julia Golf (Casares) from the 4th of March until the 13th.
- Groruddalen BK, which trains at Doña Julia Golf (Casares) from the 2nd of March until the 9th.
- Fredrikstad FK, training at Atalaya Football Pitches (Estepona) from 28th February until 9th March.
- Bryne FK, training at Dama de Noche from the 5th of March until the 12th.
- IL Stjørdals-Blink, training at Dama de Noche from the 5th of March until the 12th.
- KA Akureyri, training at Meliá Villaitana Football Center from the 3rd of March until the 12th.