MFC ready to welcome 12 national teams
The MFC Marbella Friendly Match Week will start on the 6th of October. A week of international matches that will feature 12 U19, U21 and U18 national teams.
Most of these teams will arrive in Marbella on the 4th of October, when they will start their training camps, but the matches will start on the 6th of October.
The teams will be concentrated in the different MFC centres. A total of 13 matches will be played between the 9 participating nations. Three of the federations will bring two of their teams: Sweden, England and Mexico.
Full list of MFC Friendly Match Week participants and stays:
- France U19: 4-12 October.
- Belgium U19: 4-13 October.
- Sweden U-19 from 4 to 12 and U-20 from 5 to 12 October.
- Russia U18: 4 to 12 October.
- England U19 from 5 to 13 October and U18 from 6 to 12 October.
- Norway U-18: 5-10 October.
- Mexico U-19 and U-21 from 5 to 12 October.
- Romania U21: 5 to 10 October.
- Ireland U19: 5 to 12 October.
During the week that the teams will be on the Costa del Sol, they will take the opportunity to develop tactical, physical and technical work. But they will also use this time to grow as a group with activities beyond the sporting aspect. The good weather in the area allows the teams to carry out numerous outdoor activities and enjoy their stay in Spain.