Marbella Friendly Match Week comes to an end after 13 matches
The Marbella Friendly Match Week ended yesterday with the duel between the U18 teams of England and Belgium, with victory for the latter. A total of 13 matches in which up to 9 federations participated, some with several teams.
Full list of participants in the MFC Friendly Match Week and stays:
- France U19: from 4 to 12 October.
- Belgium U19: from 4 to 13 October.
- Sweden U19 from 4 to 12 and U20 from 5 to 12 October.
- Russia U18: 4 to 12 October.
- England U19 from 5 to 13 October and U18 from 6 to 12 October.
- Norway U-18: 5-10 October.
- Mexico U-19 and U-21 from 5 to 12 October.
- Romania U21: 5 to 10 October.
- Ireland U19: 5 to 12 October.
All the teams have been able to play 2 or 3 matches, all of which have been held at Marbella Football Center or Dama de Noche. In all these duels there has been a great influx of scouts, always attentive to all the talented players who have participated in the MFMW.
We would like to thank all the participating federations for their confidence in us. During their time with us they have been able to enjoy spectacular weather, play top level friendly matches and prepare for the future competitions to come.