Marbella Football Center, training for champions
Marbella Football Center is the reference centre of the organisation. It is located in a quiet and natural environment. A large number of training camps and matches are held on these pitches.
In just 10 days it will be 2022 and the Winter Break 2022 will officially start. Teams from all over Europe will come to Marbella Football Center for a training camp for the second part of the 2021/22 season.
In January, February and March, Marbella Football Center will host some of the best teams in the world. The exceptional weather conditions on the Costa del Sol help teams to choose MFC.
The facilities include:
- 4 11-a-side football pitches measuring 105 metres long by 68 metres wide.
- 4 football 7-a-side pitches 60 metres long by 40 metres wide.
- 4 football tennis pitches.
- Spa with swimming pools and cryosauna.
- First class wardrobes.
- High performance gymnasium for football players.
- Grandstand for 1,000 people.
Thanks to these conditions, the best teams in the world have decided to bet on Marbella Football Center. Liverpool FC, FC Inter, Borussia Dortmund or Bayern Munich are some examples.