5 teams are already training with MFC
First working day of 2022 and at Marbella Football Center we are already working in Winter Break mode. A total of 5 teams are already working in the different facilities managed by Marbella Football Center.
The five teams are:
- Club Brugge KV, that works in Marbella.
- Hamburger SV, training in Sotogrande.
- FC St. Pauli, in Benidorm.
- Karlsruher SC, who train in Estepona.
- NEC Nijmegen, which is working in Alhaurín.
Between yesterday and today, all the teams have already had their first training session. In the next few days the first preparation matches will start.
These are only the first 5 teams to work with Marbella Football Center. Now they are German and Belgian teams, but over the next 3 months, a multitude of clubs and federations from all over the world will pass through our facilities.