The Spanish Under-19 Team arrived in Marbella yesterday, where they are going to perform a stage. Led by Santi Denia, the players were able to take advantage of the good sun for their first training session.
The Marbella town hall with the support of Football Impact is coordinating the stay. During the 4 days that they will spend in Marbella, the team will stay at the Hotel Barceló Marbella.
The list of the selected young promises by the former international center is as follows:
- Athletic Club: Nicolás Serrano Galdeano and Nicholas Williams Arthuer.
- CA Osasuna: Iván Martínez Marqués.
- FC Barcelona: José Martínez Marsá, Alejandro Balde Martínez, Nicolas González Iglesias, Gerard Fernández Castellano and Jorge Carrillo Balea.
- CD Tenerife SAD: Germán Valera Karabinaite.
- Levante UD: Alejandro Blesa Pina.
- RC Celta de Vigo: Gabriel Veiga Novas.
- Atlético de Madrid: Carlos Humberto Rojas Mosquera.
- Real Madrid CF: Álvaro Carrillo Alacid, Israel Salazar Piriz, Rafael Marín Zamora and Lucas Cañizares.
- Sevilla FC: José Ángel Carmona Navarro, Juan Luis Sánchez Velasco and Carlos Álvarez Rivera.
- Real Sociedad: Roberto Navarro Muñoz.
- Valencia CF: Carlos M. Pérez Sánchez, José David Menargues Manzanares and Jesús Vázquez Alcalde.
- Villarreal CF: Aitor Gelardo Vergara.
- RCD Espanyol: Lluis Recasens Vives and Gregorio Gracia Sánchez.
- Real Zaragoza: Alejandro Francés Torrijo and Iván Azón Monzón.
During the 4 days of the Spanish team in Marbella, the players will take the opportunity to get to know each other. On late March, the team will have to play 3 matches in the first phase of the European U19 Championship qualifying. Faroe Islands, Finland and Belgium will be the rivals.